Business Operations and Strategy
We are seeking a top-performing, smart and motivated individual to join our team responsible for delivering growth in our business. You will keep up the momentum to ensure we continue to grow rapidly and at scale.
You will work to co-ordinate the business and deliver growth against ambitious targets. You will look across every angle of the business from our compelling product proposition, to our best-in-class technology products, to our sophisticated sales strategies - and make sure we are focused on delivering our ambitious commercial strategy. You will be responsible for driving the tempo of the business through leading regular management of activity and performance, as well as executing growth projects across the business.
The role is varied, with exposure across the entire business and will involve working particularly closely with Marketing, Sales, Analytics and Product teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinating goals and prioritization across the business
- Executing projects
- Identifying commercial opportunities to grow and optimize
- Consolidating broad issues into specific decision points
- Managing commercial performance andleading short term issue resolution
- Reviewing, forecasting and setting performance targets
- Preferably experience at a top tier strategy consulting firm
- Preferably, additional experience delivering results in a commercial environment
- Expert problem solving skills and ability to concisely communicate across the business
- Top rated people skills to lead teams
- Adaptability and willingness to roll sleeves up and get involved with all parts of the business
- Experience in enterprise not essential, but an advantage
Do you like to build things, coming up with a strategy for building something and actually make it happen?
Are you comfortable with a dynamic, fast moving and fast changing environment?
Are you an ambitious, proactive individual who is looking to build a career with a fast-growing technology company?
Do you thrive when challenged to come up with better ways to do things? Do you express yourself and have plenty of ideas, but interested to hear others' too?
Do you work hard, learn fast, and do whatever it takes to get the job done, but know how to enjoy yourself on a Friday night?! If so, we'd like to hear from you.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org